Thursday, June 12, 2014

Colonic Success Stories: Energy Up and Waist Size Down


Recently, Rafael (name changed for privacy) came to me curious about trying colon hydrotherapy. He was nervous about the process.  He had never done any type of colon cleansing before and over the past year had put on about 10 stubborn pounds.

Rafael did 5 colonic sessions over a 5 week period and did a 12 day herbal detox that I had recommended. He also added a green smoothie and some flax seeds to his diet.

Rafael shared with me that before he began his colonic sessions, his energy level was about a 5 out of 10. At his last session, he reported that his energy level was a 10 out of 10 and his pants were fitting looser.  He was losing weight and felt more motivated to exercise.  I also noticed that his skin had more of a healthy glow and the whites of his eyes looked brighter.

Amazing!

www.vitalityflow.net


To see the original article or to find out why I became a Colon Hydrotherapist, you can go to my other blog:

http://colonhydrotherapylosangeles.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/colonic-success-stories-energy-up-and-waist-size-down/